Securing American Elections: How Data-Driven Election Monitoring Can Improve Our Democracy (with R. Michael Alvarez, Nicholas Adams-Cohen, and Seo-young Silvia Kim). Elements in Elections and Campaigns. Cambridge University Press (2020).
Peer-Reviewed Journal Articles (Authors in alphabetical order unless otherwise noted)
6. Survey Attention and Self-Reported Political Behavior (with R. Michael Alvarez). Public Opinion Quarterly (Accepted). [Preprint] [Replication]
5. Why Do Election Results Change After Election Day? The "Blue Shift" in California Elections (Lead author, with R. Michael Alvarez and Michelle Hyun). Political Research Quarterly (2022). [Preprint] [Replication]
4. Voting Experiences, Perceptions of Fraud, and Voter Confidence (with R. Michael Alvarez and Jian Cao). Social Science Quarterly (2021). [Preprint] [Replication]
3. Relaxing the No Liars Assumption in List Experiment Analyses. Political Analysis (2019). [Replication]
2. Paying Attention to Inattentive Survey Respondents (with R. Michael Alvarez, Lonna Rae Atkeson, and Ines Levin). Political Analysis (2019). [Replication] [GitHub]
1. Fraud, Convenience, and e-Voting: How Voting Experience Shapes Opinions about Voting Technology (with R. Michael Alvarez and Ines Levin). Journal of Information Technology & Politics (2018). [Replication]